lunes, 19 de julio de 2010

La vida de Diane Dreher

I was born in Louisville, Kentucky and have traveled extensively throughout my life. As a child, I lived in the Philippine Islands and Germany, becoming fascinated with the convergence of Eastern and Western spirituality. I began a profound inner journey in my early twenties, did graduate work in England at the University of Birmingham in Stratford-upon-Avon, and earned my Ph.D. in Renaissance literature at UCLA. My books include The Tao of Inner Peace, The Tao of Personal Leadership, The Tao of Womanhood, Inner Gardening, and my new book, Your Personal Renaissance. I find my vocation in helping others connect with their creative potential and discover their own vocations, for I believe that our greatest natural resources are our hearts and minds, together with those of the people around us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario